DBSK Bulgaria Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Интернет разкази със ДБСК...

2 posters

Go down

Интернет разкази със ДБСК... Empty Интернет разкази със ДБСК...

Писане by urawa_reds Нед Май 09, 2010 5:52 pm

тук ще постваме мнения свързани със разкази или измислени случки които са с дбск...
Hero Festival 2010
HERO Festival 2010
This time Hero Jaejoong’s dad, mom, and 4th sister attended. It was very interesting.

Jaejoong is scared of ants T_T
When the 4th sister went to Jaejoong’s house, he saw there were ants in the kitchen. So she told Jaejoong: “Jaejoong, there are ants in the house. Go buy the spray to get rid of them.”
Jaejoong replies: “Those aren’t ants.” (= =) His sister shouts back “Are you an idiot? I told you go to by the spray!”

“Ah… What to do…… How can I go out…… to buy the spray……”

Jaejoong’s sister says: Fine, forget it.” So his sister decides to kill the ants her self. Jaejoong, who stood on the side watching, says, “Then I’ll find the ants, when I find them, you can kill them!” (- -) Just for find ants, Jaejoong went to his room to get the magnify glass~~~

As eh was finding, he says to his sister, “Just find the ants, after capturing the ants, everything will be fine!”

In the end, his sister went to by the spray.
Jaejoong said jokingly, “Even those ants that use to like me are leaving me now~~~”

Jaejoong moving
When the host asked about Jaejoong’s recent moving (to a new apartment), his sister said at first (when he moved out) he always lived his sisters, but he recently moved in with a friend. (That friend is probably Hyunjoong)

The day he was moving, Jaejoong’s 4th, 6th, and youngest sister when to help. When moving they have to eat noodles . That day, Jaejoong and his sisters ordered in. His 4th and 6th sister both ordered Jjajangmyeon. , while he and his 6th sister order something else. Soon their orders arrived, but sadly, what Jaejoong and his 6th sister ordered looked terrible.

When the forth sister came back after getting side dish, Jaejoong was eating Jjajangmyeon. . ~~~4th sister thought: “Did I order wrong?” But continued eating (what Jaejoong had ordered), but it tasted terrible. So she asked “Yah! Wasn’t I the one that ordered Jjajangmyeon. ?” Jaejoong replied: “Yes.”
So the forth sister gave Jaejoong back his order, and Jaejoong couldn’t do anything but eat it.
After taking one bite, he said his mouth hurts when eating spicy stuff, his sister thought he looked really hurt and offered him water. So he said “its alright” and ate while drinking water. With every bite, he drank some water. His 4th sister thought he was very pitiful, so she said, “Jaejoong, why don’t you eat Jjajangmyeon. ~” At first Jaejoong rejected saying “Its alright, I’m fine eating this.” In the end, he finished all the Jjajangmyeon.……

Jaejoong and medicine
In this past half year, because of all the bad stuff happening, Jaejoong always have a headache and liver problems. (T T) Jaejoong is the kind that if its not some big problem then he wouldn’t take medicine. But this time, he felt really terrible and believe it was serious and called his mom telling him where it hurts and asked her to prepare some medicien. His mom hurriedly found and prepared the medicine for him, but Jaejoong was in Japan at that time. So his mom asked his 4th sister and his youngest sister to bring it to Jaejoong when he returns soon. In the end when Jaejoong came back to Korea, a lot of fans asked to give their gifts to Jaejoong, so they had a big pile of gifts. And Jaejoong himself fell asleep right away when he came back. So his sister helped him get settled and forgot to give him the medicine…… They didn’t know Jaejoong was going to Japan again just a few days after. (T T) The two sisters discussed what they should do, in the end deciding to tell their mom that they already gave the medicine to Jaejoong, and will actually give it to him next time he came back. The two sisters called Jaejoong telling him that they were both busy and forgot, and will give him the medicine next time.

Then, Jaejoong immediately called his mom! He told his mom his sisters prepared eveyrthing except for giving him the medicine, they lied to him and they actually ate it themselves!! Jaejoong tattled on his sisters saying that they think he is not young anymore and doesn’t care for him anymore. After that, Jaejoong’s mom immediately arrived in Seoul!

Jaejoong’s food incident
Jaejoong’s mom prepared Jaejoong a lot of food, and told him she brought a lot so she most share with his sisters. Jaejoong replied saying he understand and would share. That was his exact answer! Soon after, his sister came to ask for her share, Jaejoong said I need to eat to, why should I give it to my sister (==)

Jaejoong’s “fly” incident
After Jaejoong moved, one day when his 4th sister was working, Jaejoong send her a text asking: “can you come over~what time can you com?” So his sister replied about 9 to 10. Jaejoong replied saying he understands, and that there’s soup at home. That night, Jaejoong went to his house, and saw him waiting with his youngest sister, the soup was not touched at all. His 4th sister thought it was weird, thinking that it was not like the 2 of them to act that way. And when she got the spoon to drink the soup, the two of them still wouldn’t touch it. She thought it was weird but didn’t think too much about it. Later, Jaejoong’s roommate came in, Jaejoong asked him to have some soup as well. In the end it was only his 4th sister and Jaejoong’s roommate that drank the soup. Very weird! Later they found out, when Jaejoong and his youngest sister bought the soup, they found a fly in the soup. Even after they called and got the replacement, Jaejoong and his youngest sister still felt weird and would not drink the soup no matter what.

What Jaejoong asked his sister to not share: When Jaejoong’s composing……. haha
4th sister says: “When I told Jaejoong I would come to this festival, Jaejoong asked me to never share this…… WHen Jaejoong’s composing, he would wear a big shirt that covers half of his legs, and only wear boxers (T/N: not sure if she meant underwear or boxers) underneath……. Sometimes its skin colored……”
During this time of break, Jaejoong wrote 3 slow songs (T/N: not positive), and 1 dance song. One day when Jaejoong was in the middle of composing, his 4th and youngest sister were outside. Jaejoong suddenly shouts for his youngest sister to come in. Not even minding his 4th sister. He only let his youngest sister listen to his songs and the two of them chatted happily. When they were chatting, the youngest sister says she has trouble going to sleep lately, so Jaejoong made his new song into a CD and gave it to his youngest sister saying if she has trouble sleeping, she should listen to this song. So the 4th sister says: “Jaejoong, give me the dance song, I can listen to it while I’m exercising~~~~~”

This year, Jaejoong’s 4th sister’s popular saying is “Someone like Jaejoong, XXXXXX, don’t like him too much!” His dad was like usual and doesn’t talk too much. Jaejoong’s mom is like all mothers. All in all, this year was lots more interesting than the previous year.

For this festival, there were 15 signed CDs, and 4th sister brought a collection of Jaejoong’s jewelry, and gave out 18 Jaejoong’s private pictures. To tell you the truth, the question they asked were really hard.
In the end, Jaejoong’s mom said, this time next year, I will definitely make Jaejoong come!

At the very end, there was the message Jaejoong asked his 4th sister to must tell the fans.
“I will always keep the faith. Please wait for me. Everything will be better.
Thank you all for believing me and waiting for me, I love you all”
urawa_reds
urawa_reds
DBSK Mega Fan

Брой мнения : 3164
Местожителство : edmonton,ab,canada

http://bgkpopmusicnews.sosblog.com/Aeia-b1.htm

Върнете се в началото Go down

Интернет разкази със ДБСК... Empty Re: Интернет разкази със ДБСК...

Писане by Yamashita Нед Май 09, 2010 7:12 pm

то добре слаггай,слагай...ама все пак сме бг форум...ако може и някой ред да дразнеш на бг ще е супер
Yamashita
Yamashita
Admin

Брой мнения : 1453
Местожителство : Varna,BG

https://dbsk-world.bulgarianforum.net

Писане by urawa_reds Нед Май 09, 2010 8:04 pm

не е ли разбираемо за какво се говори....
говори се за юноу и херо и юноу се опитва да пере....със сапун...и херо му помага...
Spoiler:

а това е разказ от погледа на момиче и как то се влюбва....в юноу мисля че така беше..и те се срещат след като тя закъснява и тиича към асансьора и се блъска в юноу...които е секси изглеждащ....и излиза и отива на конференция а там се среща със супер джуниър които били като 13 прелестни ангела...уау....и после се среща със боа....и бла бла бла...
urawa_reds
urawa_reds
DBSK Mega Fan

Писане by Yamashita Пон Май 10, 2010 5:56 pm

ако обичаш по ги слагаи в
Spoiler:
тъй като са ужасно дълги
Yamashita
Yamashita
Admin

Брой мнения : 1453
Местожителство : Varna,BG

https://dbsk-world.bulgarianforum.net

Писане by urawa_reds Съб Май 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Title: Living Together
Cast: YunJae, YooSu, Minfood
Length: ?/?

Summary: What if 5 college students decided to live together?
What if these 5 college students tried to cover their real identity?

---

They went inside Yunho's room and Yunho sat on his bed

Jaejoong followed him and sat beside him

"You have internet?" Jaejoong asked

"Yup. The laptop's over there" Yunho said pointing to his study table

Jaejoong stood up and walked to the table. He opened the laptop and waited it to load.

"Yunho, come here. Type your password" Jaejoong called

"Type y-u-n" Yunho answered as he let himself fall on the bed sidewards still looking at Jaejoong

"Yun?" Jaejoong asked as he typed

"Yeah. I like that name since I was a kid" Yunho answered with a big smile
"You better not tell anyone my password or else..." Yunho threatened

Jaejoong chuckled and sat down

Jaejoong surfed the net to search for the song

"Hey! Here's the lyrics. I also downloaded the song so you can listen to it" Jaejoong called Yunho still looking at the laptop

Yunho grabbed another chair and placed it at Jaejoong's right side and he sat down
Yunho had his left arm rested on Jaejoong's chair

"Teach me noooooooooooooooww!" Yunho said cutely

Jaejoong chuckled and showed Yunho the lyrics. He played the song and they listened to it first while following the lyrics.

"You got it?" Jaejoong asked

"Yah! How do you expect me to get it that fast?" Yunho said innocently

"Oh.." Jaejoong pouted

Yunho saw Jaejoong pouting and he thinks that it's cute

"Hehehe" Yunho chuckled and pinched Jaejoong's cheeks

Jaejoong looked at Yunho with puppy eyes

"Stop acting cute" Yunho said laughing

"Yah! How can I be cute? I'm handsome. HANDSOME!" Jaejoong defended

"Whatever. But I'm more handsome." Yunho said

Jaejoong playfully slapped Yunho's arm that is resting on his chair "Yah! I'm more handsome than you!"

"Who says? I'm more handsome!" Yunho defended

"I'm older. You should respect my handsomeness or I won't teach you" Jaejoong threatened

Before Yunho could defend himself a knock was heard

"Yunho-ssi, I brought some snacks" A voice of an old lady was heard

"Come in, Ahjumma" Yunho called out

The ahjumma went inside with a tray of cookies and 2 glasses of juice

"Ahjumma" Yunho called

"Yes, Yunho-ssi?" The ahjumma asked as she placed the tray on the table

"Who's handsome? Me or Jae? Can't pick both" Yunho asked with a toothy smile

Jaejoong looked at Yunho with a dumbfounded expression

"Uhmmm. I think Yunho-ssi is handsome..." The ahjumma started

Jaejoong looked at the ahjumma with pleading eyes while Yunho is smiling

"..And I think Jaejoong-ssi is very beautiful" The ahjumma continued

"Just what I thought.. Thank you ahjumma. You can leave now" Yunho said as he smiled to the ahjumma

The ahjumma bowed and left the room
Yunho looked at Jaejoong with a sweet smile

"I told you I'm handsome.. You're beautiful" Yunho said

"W-what?" Jaejoong asked stuttering

"Nothing" Yunho answered as he gave Jaejoong his snack

"I didn't say that you're not handsome..." Jaejoong mumbled as he got his snack and started to eat

The 2 had their snacks and then Jaejoong started to teach Yunho again

Yunho scooted closer to Jaejoong to have a better view of the laptop's screen

Jaejoong felt his shoulder touch Yunho's chest. He felt comfortable so he leaned more to Yunho's chest
Yunho felt Jaejoong leaning closer then a smile formed on his face

Jaejoong started humming the tune of the song and Yunho sang

Jaejoong guided Yunho to be more familiar with the song

Soon it was already dark

"Jae, stay for dinner" Yunho offered

"Eh? But I've been already here the whole day" Jaejoong said

"So? Just tell your parents you'll stay here for dinner" Yunho said with a grin

"You sure?" Jaejoong asked

"Yeah. Why not? I'm going to take you home later" Yunho said with a smile

"Okay.." Jaejoong said as he texted his mom

---

comment..?

разказва се как дбск са ученици и са си най-добри приятели....нататък мисля че схващате....
urawa_reds
urawa_reds
DBSK Mega Fan

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото